Robo 360 Rotation Smart AI Gimbal Live Video Record And Object Motion
Robo 360 Rotation Smart AI Gimbal Live Video Record And Object Motion Tracking.
When you can't record video without a photographer, can't take photos by yourself as you need to release your hands, and the fixed bracket is not flexible; you will be tired if you hold the video call for too , as its Face tracking mode can automatically recognize your face, and it follows you wherever you go. Face tracking holder introduces the AI technology of human image composition and scale estimation into intelligent shooting, 360 degrees rotate around, and automatically recognizes the person or a pet, for example, when you are posing with your dog, put your poses at will and the mobile phone starts following you and starts taking pictures or videos automatically. The two-person shooting mode also allows you to freeze intimate moments.
Let your phone be your personal photographer and let it follow , everyone can use it without asking for help and will love it.
- Materials and Scope of Application: Elastic grip, soft silicone, support for 2.5 - 4 " 56-100mm vertically wide mobile phones.
- Take selfies automatically at a fixed time of 3 seconds, no longer ask for help.
- Face tracking & intelligent shooting: Phone Rotates 360° to follow you and keep you centered in the frame when shooting video or taking pictures.
- 360 ° Infinite Rotation: Horizontal orbit rotation, no dead angle to follow automatically.
- Built-in innovative algorithm, real-time target tracking shooting function, chase the displacement of objects and automatically captures interesting pictures.
- It is perfect for Lectures, Sporting Events, Presentations, Group Photos, Adventure Shots, Instagram, Facebook Live, Vlogging, Live Video, Family Vacation, etc.
- Check out the video:
***Pay attention to details: The 360 objects tracking smart shooting phone holder must be used together with the smartphone. It is recommended to use a single scene, with the best tracking effect. Do not move the face/object too fast. The current tracking area is a cyan square area.